Cranberries and kidneys
The kidney is one of our most vital organs. It’s role is to help maintain the water and PH balance of our body. The kidney filters out waste products when we urinate. In traditional Chinese medicine, kidneys are known as the energy center for the body. When the kidneys are imbalanced it begins to effect other parts of your body. You may experience pain, dry mouth, lung congestion, hernias, or hemorrhoids.
Quick facts about cranberries
- Cranberries are too tart to be eaten in raw form
- It’s one of the few fruits that comes from Native America
- It’s a symbol of peace and friendship in native American tribes of Cherokee and iroquios
- Raw cranberries have no fat and no sodium and high vitamin c content.
- The cranberry is one of only a few fruits native to North America
Modern medical research has confirmed what natives known for years that cranberry cannot only help support your general health but also promote your kidney function